* your very last chance to see the critically acclaimed MACBETH and Opus XX in Antwerp!
* preview of Zuidpools new production Faust ofte Krakeling beneden de Louteringsberg!
* dance party with DJ Salomé!
May 3 + 4 : MACBETH
May 9 + 10 : OPUS XX
May 11 : FAUST… + DJ SALOMÉ
A highly acclaimed concertante version of the Scottish play, resonating the original performances in The Globe. An 'underground opera', performed in English, with background translation.
* Opus XX
OPUS XX is a monologue by Sofie Decleir about the stunning 20th century...
'What Sofie Decleir does with Opus XX is what makes you fall in love with theatre. So essential and concentrated in its form and content, so subtle in play and décor, so heavy in its stream-of-facts.' De Morgen
* Faust ofte Krakeling beneden de Louteringsberg
Critically acclaimed actors duo Jan Decleir and Koen De Sutter invited writer and painter Pjeroo Roobjee to write his own version of the legend of Faust. Especially for the RETROSPEK festival, the two actors will present the text in a first public reading.
* DANCE reveals an underaged girl NIGHT 16+
DJ SALOMÉ – it’s impossible not to move – basement – trance – set
music from Zuidpools dance performance SALOMÉ Redux!